lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

Developer looking to network entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey everyone!

I am a programmer looking to connect with fellow entrepreneurs. I have been working as a freelancer for a while and have recently gone through the process of joining toptal.

Once I am currently looking for work, you might consider hiring me. I am also interested in working on side projects and creating interesting things.

I guess one could say my objective in life is to become like Elon Musk where my businesses have enough of a return to keep me fed and I can focus on improving life for others and advancing society as a whole. That is quite a big dream however, so I'll be starting small for now.

I'd love to get in touch with some of you who are interested in working on developing great ideas, maybe you have a cool project or are a developer yourself and are looking for someone to bounce things around and try to get rich with. Perhaps we can work together on finding great clients with interesting projects to work on.

Maybe you have some issues with the businesses you have going on, then I could work on solving those problems for you for a lower than usual price and in turn sell them to people who are facing the same.

Thank you so much for your time and attention!

submitted by /u/anotherseemann
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2vZkUol
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario