lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

What's your strategy for getting reviews for your Amazon FBA products? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

What's your strategy on getting reviews for your FBA products?

I have sold just about 500 units of a product on Amazon, but have only received a couple of reviews during that time.

I've tried using JumpSend to send automated review emails to my buyers after they purchase my product. I have it send out three emails per customer (a thank you email, a review request a few days after they receive the product, and another review request a week later). However, I've noticed that about 90% of my customers have opted out of receiving messages, as I frequently get this message:

  • We were unable to deliver the message you sent for order [XXXXX] because the buyer has chosen to opt out of receiving unsolicited messages from sellers.

At the same time, I only received my reviews after starting to use JumpSend, so I guess it still makes a marginal difference.

Lastly, I've seen some sellers who I've purchases products from include a feedback card in their packages asking for reviews. Has anyone tried this with any success? What's Amazon's policy on this?

Please share your strategies as I'm at a loss on how to go about getting reviews here. Thank you!

submitted by /u/myexdilemma
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2uOy8Wr
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario