lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

To those who have experience drop shipping, is/was it worth it? What's it like? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I posted here awhile back and was recommended to do drop shipping. Since I'm a college student I'd thought it'd be a good try but the way it was described to me in simple terms was buying from a place like AliExpress and then shipping to the customer when they order. Which to me seems a little too simple and since I can set up free websites and all it almost seems like I'd break even as soon as I sell one product. I know that doesn't guarantee anymore traffic to my sites or anything but what other risks are there? The risks seem so minimal compared to the advantages of it being successful, do people make good money too dropshipping?

I just wanted to post a few questions before I go through with it, even with bigger risks I'm still willing to but I was hoping for clarification. Thank you!

submitted by /u/SicSemperTyrannis123
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2w0A2l7
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario