lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

How hard is it to stand out in a saturated market? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

You guessed it, another bloke who thinks using shopify and printful will be a profitable venture!

Every time someone posts something like this they get the same response "ecommerce is dead and you can't make money". Well some people obviously are making money so it's quite possible.

Basically I'm looking for a way to stand out plus have a good way of advertising through social media. From this I thought the idea of more stylish meme based shirts came to mind.

When I look up shirts with memes on them, they're all big fuck off designs in the middle of the shirt which is quite ugly imo. What I thought would look good is to make it more 2010's where it is printed in the top corner of the shirt, small enough to make the shirt not obnoxious. Kind of like casual shirts but when people notice it they think "yknow it's kinda rad that that dude has salt bae on his shirt".

The advertising for something like this would be quite easy. I posted while back looking for advice about what to do with my 80k personal instagram account, since then I've made a new account and gotten it to 22k-ish and it's a meme account. There is my advertising.

So anyway, my questions are; how hard is it to stand out even with a somewhat unique idea? Copyright issues with using meme characters/pictures on shirts? And any other advice would be much appreciated.

Excuse my English. Im an aussie.

submitted by /u/Koctopus-
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2f0UI8Q
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario