lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

Just launched my media digitization business...need your feedback! entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

My Story

I quit my job last December after the company I was working at started having issues with payroll and trouble securing funding. I have been freelancing either full time or on the side since I graduated college and had the extra work lined up and thought what the hell. Time to build something.

After a few failed ideas and working through what I am really confident and passionate about pursuing, I settled on a media digitization business. Combining my background in digital photography and marketing and my girlfriend’s masters degree in archives, we launched our business, Keep Case.

What We Do

Keep Case digitizes photos, negatives, films, tapes and documents through the mail. You place an order on our site, we mail your Keep Case to you, you pack your items to return to us and we preserve and restore your analog media as archival quality digital files on DVDs or USB drives.

Our key differentiator at the moment is our quality and image restoration services. Many of our competitors that I have tested out have cut off peoples heads in images, not bothered cleaning slides, and produced low resolution files that if anything ever happened to the originals would be a shame to have left as the only resemblance of the original. And these are multi-million dollar businesses experiencing huge growth.

I’ve spent about 3 months working on everything myself. From the branding, package design, website, photography, copy; all of it. I’ve begun test orders with some family and friends to get the word out and running some minor Adwords campaigns to test the waters. I’m feeling skeptical. I’m not sure that our message is clear, which is that we want to give people the BEST quality digitization, and that it is important when digitizing priceless family photos and videos to have it done right, by professionals.

So, before I continue to invest more of my time and money I am asking for your feedback. What, if anything, is missing from the site and our messaging. If you are familiar with any similar services, do you think I am doing enough to differentiate what I am offering? Is the name stupid? Branding terrible? Anything. If you started a service business in a competitive field, where did you gain traction?

Please feel free to tell me any and all your thoughts in the comments and do not hold back.

Visit the site

submitted by /u/Grippytoes
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2uOClsT
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario