lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

A short while ago, Wix changed the way they hand tax information to PayPal. They didn't notify users, and my startup now faces a £10k tax bill. What are my options? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

At the beginning of Q2, Wix stores changed from PayPal Payment Standard, to Express checkout. This means that VAT information needed to be updated within Wix.

I was not notified, and none of our Q2 sales, and the first 3 weeks of our Q3 sales had VAT charged. As a result, we will likely now have to cover a £10k vat bill.

It won't kill my company, but its going to hurt.

I've contacted wix support. No reply.

I've tweeted to a couple of media outlets to see if they might want to help by applying PR pressure. Nothing yet.

Does anybody else have any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Bfreak
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2hig4PH
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario