lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

Financing Oil Leases entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello everyone I hope I am not breaking any rules (it is noob Monday). I have been working in the oil industry for the last few years. Production engineering, reservoir engineering, acquisitions and environmental engineering. I have reviewed and studied 4 leases that I think are being mismanaged and are up for sale. I can do the decline curve analysis and find the net present value of the field. My problem is I don't know how to turn this information into the beginning of my company. How do I get a loan? I know that oil banks will only loan 4 years of revenue for a lease. Do I just call the bank and ask? Which bank? Also how would I protect my research and my finds from other potential buyers?

submitted by /u/OnstarLifeSupport
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2f1rKFR
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario