lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

/r/entrepreneur I need your help. I'm at the stage in life where I'm 'stuck'. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'll start off with a bit about myself... I'm late 20's still living at home with my mother. I'm unable to get a full time 'real' job due to health reasons. I was recently diagnosed with a chronic sleep disorder where I have no control over what time I get tired and wake up, medication I was given hasn't worked and alarm clocks don't work, I literally need someone to punch me in the face to wake me up before my body decides to wake up naturally.

I've been stuck in a rut for many years now with the same ideas going round in my head. I was hoping some of you guys could give me some fresh ideas for my brain to process.

I've made money online in the past, I sold an Instagarm account for 4 figures about 4 years ago back when it was a piece of cake to build an account. I've had various affiliate blogs in different niches, had CPA sites with youtube channels, had my own e commerce store with physical stock which I had to pack in due to a change in the law making in near impossible for me to compete, tried Amazon Merch and only had 1 sale and the most recent was dropshipping, just scraped 4 figures in sales but it wasn't sustainable due to the price of the ads and the mounting costs from Shopify and Paypal/Stripe.

I don't have many skills but I know my way around Wordpress/Shopify easily, can interact with people/potential customers on social media, can use DSLR cameras with ease, limited Photoshop knowledge, full knowledge of lightroom and that's about it really.

Any advice, ideas or anything positive that I can do with my life to move me forwards would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/generic8
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2tYbc8n
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario