lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

How can I resolve the ridiculously slow site loading speed? (Takes 20 seconds to load!) earn by blogging adsense income

So first of all, I use godaddy as my host and wordpress as my cms for my business website. according to page speed insights, I had an awful mobile & desktop speed grade (both were in the low 50's) so I urgently decided to hire an expert who said he will optimize my website's speed. fortunately the pagespeed score for both mobile and desktop jumped to 90+ green, load time was 1-3 seconds according to pingdom...and just when I thought this would finally resolve the whole page loading speed issue, when I checked, it still takes a ridiculous 15-20 seconds for my site to load and is frustrating the heck out of me! what is the key to getting my site to load within no more than 5 seconds? I mean, I'm hitting the 90's according to pagespeed insights but still have no clue as to why my page is taking this long to load...what could be the issue? my site is http://ift.tt/2f2B1gL

submitted by /u/hyngchl1
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2vZBWCN
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario