lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

Trying to identify what my community needs. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello all, First time poster here. I've been trying to get into possibly starting my own business in the future, it's advice that's been passed to me by numerous people.

My main purpose/reason in starting a business is to provide jobs to my community to help people. I know people say to start a business in something you're passionate about and/or what's missing in your community. The only problem is that I don't really have an idea what my community needs and how to transition my passions into a business.

Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks.

submitted by /u/pothol
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2uQjs7t
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario