lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

Got a gig to do virtual reality tech demos for some bars/restaurants. I have questions... entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I apologize if I'm in the wrong sub here. Please let me know if I should take this elsewhere. I am an avid enthusiast of the VR community and enjoy demoing the technology to others. My question is regarding the legality of hosting demos for bars/resultants/companies. I do not have a real business but I have the opportunity to host VR technical demos for compensation. This would including setting up a small virtual reality station and teaching / allowing people to try out the technology themselves. I am in Maryland. If I'm offered $50 for providing a VR demo at a bar for a night, can I legally accept the compensation without having my own business? If so, at what point does I need to be a business. Sorry the ignorance with this question.

submitted by /u/JongYi12
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2tRuQhW
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario