lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

I have 3 months of free time and $10,000 to start a business. If you were in my position, what would you do with your time? (E-commerce? Service based? Etc.) entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey guys,

So, i've got 3 months up my sleeve to really hustle and hopefully get something off the ground before university begins again. I doesn't have to be something i'm "Passionate about". I'm passionate about business, and i want to get the ball rolling.

Ideally i'd be looking to work my arse off for the next 3 months, and then work on the business part time while at uni, hopefully by then with a small amount of revenue/profit coming in.

I am no stranger to starting online business' and have had experience selling on shopify a couple of years ago. However i am open to business ideas from all industries, and my focus does not have to be purely online/e-commerce.

My only preference at this point in time is to start something that has recurring customers.

Appreciate any ideas!

submitted by /u/belfastjim
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2tRouiz
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario