lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

ELI5: Using Angel List to fundraise for a physical consumer goods company entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

To start, a lot of Angel List seems to be into tech startups. I've googled around on how use it as a tool to fundraise in general and it still is a bit unclear to me. I get that you use it to connect with potential investors, however it seems that's basically just someone's LinkedIn profile or twitter account. So you just add them on LinkedIn and send a note hoping they see it, or try to DM them on Twitter? I have more orders for my product for Q4 than I have inventory. I tried a certain equity crowdfunding website and they don't even publish your listing publicly. After I paid them for the listing they tell me that I have to go do the marketing to drive traffic to them, and then if they deem that sufficient they will put my listing public. Not happy about being misled and them not giving me a refund. So I'm trying to get back to Angel List and would appreciate any insight. Thanks!

submitted by /u/newbtoob
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2vbboR8
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario