lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

Today my own branded product hit #1 Best New Release in the category on Amazon...and sold out in one day! entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

And I'm terrified. I went into this with almost zero capital, ran up my credit cards and today, randomly, I ran out of product and it hit #1 Best New Release in its category on Amazon. It was a low MOQ to begin with because of lack of capital. I still don't have enough money to order more at the moment and only have about 50 more items at home that I sell on my store and at flea markets/festivals, etc. At first today, I saw two sales, then 4, then 8, then 14...and I thought it was a joke. It's not. I'm out of product, out of money (until Amazon's next payment) and I still have to pay rent. Aside from sending the rest of my inventory in to Amazon, what else can I do?? I have another design of this product that is already in production and I'm already going to have to rob Peter to pay Paul to pay for it (I've already put down a deposit...there's no going back). But I need to get more of the design that has sold out, pay bills and guess what else? The car needs a new alternator. UGH! I should be excited, but tonight, I'm sleepless and terrified. What if I figure out how to order more and they stop selling? What if the new designs don't sell? What if all these new orders come back with iffy reviews? My product is kind of seasonal for the US and I have an idea for a similar product that may do well all year. But I'm stuck in a situation with no capital to even buy the stuff I've already committed to. My profit from the sales today won't come in for another 2 weeks. Is this what they mean by "the grind?" It's exciting and stressful. I could very easily fail right at the moment things are going unbelievably well.

submitted by /u/jenjavitis
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2f3quC7
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario