lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

Would anyone be interested in free illustration/advertising work for their company? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey! I'm currently an advertising student looking for more projects to go in my creative portfolio I'm building. I find doing mock ads and shit like that to be boring and I want to do something real. Since I am in need of projects I willing to make content for companies for free (not sure if I can get to everyone depending on the response this gets). I can do anything from little illustrations/ads to logos/icons to social media posts.

If anyone's interest my (new) Instagram with some recent stuff I've done can be found here: http://ift.tt/2vlIMFh

You don't even need to run my stuff anywhere I just want some projects that I can feature in a personal portfolio.

So lets have a chat! There's literally nothing to lose, just let me know what you're looking for!

submitted by /u/brooklondon
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2uNDst8
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario