lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

Finding a partner or outsourcing prospecting? Advice wanted entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello,

I am in senior management in digital marketing at a major tech company. My team covers things from SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, etc. on the side, I have run a couple of big contracts in the past with the likes of Cisco and HP and have also freelanced with smaller companies. Quite frankly - I hate coming into an office. I hate having ideas suppressed. I hate seeing the fruit of my labor going to other people.

I want to dive full time into my agency where I have been contacting - www.vervemk.com. The problem? Prospecting time. I currently work about 50 hours a week, have two small kids, and a young family. I am 24, so still fully capable of the grind.

Before switching to agency life full time, I need to get to a place where I can come close to making a lateral financial shift. I am currently making about 165K/annual. I figure if I can build enough consistent clientele of 100K, I can move away from corporate.

From a new business acquisition stand point, I have a fairly large network and have gotten a lot of word of mouth contracts in the freelance world. I want to go about more and consistent business. I could tackle this a couple of ways.

  1. Leverage marketing automation knowledge - I could come up with some prospecting email scripts and look at the consistent engagement of leads who are consuming my content and target them.
  2. Find a partner - this is what I am leaning towards. I would love another person with ambition who can talk the talk to sell this stuff. I am fully capable of running the actual work load for now, but the prospecting time is another story.

What would your recommendation be on outsourcing prospecting OR pulling in a partner focused on business development?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Dappered_
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2udgEze
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario