lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

Trademark Registration in the UK entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello,

I'm very much new to this, so I'm after some advice. If I wanted to register a limited company in the UK, but trade under a different name, would getting a trademark be advisable?

As an example, let's say my company is Big Sock Ltd. I'm selling socks. But I want my store and trading name to be Big Sock Clothing.

Am I best trademarking Big Sock Clothing®? Or maybe just Big Sock® Clothing?

Or should I just leave it until the business grows to a certain point?

submitted by /u/Crepti
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2vlwhtr
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario