lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

Need help with drop shipping - Am I missing something? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

So I have set up shop on Shopify and found products on AliExpress and listed them on my site. I went to set up dropshipping and selected Shipwire. The only thing that I am confused about, is that I send them products and then they ship it out. Wouldn't I pay for shipping twice, once when I send it to Shipwire and once when they send it out? Why would I do that instead of just shipping it to my house and shipping it out? Is there something I'm missing here? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/TheCakeAnarchy
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2weZSkI
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario