lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

I have my own design company, how do I get over the $4k/month hump? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I am a self-employed business owner of a (starting-to-be) successful design company. I create brand identities, packaging, other printed products, simple website, and a act as a consultant. In my city there are several companies like mine, but I have a niche (which I like to use to my advantage) of being a creative designer as well as knowledgeable in production and manufacturing. Starting in 2007, I decided to push myself to freelance while working full-time and in 2014 left my job to go into business full-time for myself.

Over the past few years I've generated clients and built my small company into enough to live on (about $45k/year), but I cannot seem to break past $4,000 income per month. I have plenty of time to work, could probably double my workload and still be comfortable, and I reach out to new clients on a daily basis. Beginning in 2018 I would like to break out of the solopreneur and open a brick & mortar office. Problem is I cannot generate more clients.

What are some options and techniques to help generate new clients that you guys use?

submitted by /u/graphicdesigncult
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2f1GSCN
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario