lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

I'm 21 and recently sold my startup to one of the most popular entrepreneurs on the internet. I want to dedicate the next year of my life developing my next project... I also want to document the journey thoroughly on a blog. Is there value in creating a personal internet presence like this? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Being 21 I feel like I don't have too much real world experience, but one thing that might give me some sort of authority or authenticity is the fact that 3 months ago I sold my startup that I had been working on alone for 2 years to one of the internet's most popular/famous entrepreneurs.

With that being said, I'm planning on starting a new project. I'll be dedicating a year of my life to building, launching, and running it.

The reason why I'd like to document the process is:

  1. I think writing a blog with a strict deadline would encourage me to work on my startup perhaps more than I would've, and I really like that. I would essentially be lighting a fire under myself which I really need sometimes.

  2. The second reason would be to create a personal brand around myself. I would hope that I can tell a compelling enough story where people are excited to read my next blog post, see what steps I take to hopefully selling my next startup. It would be a decent platform for advertising the project when it's done, and I also think building a personal internet presence online would open up more doors than it would close.

  3. Finally, I think people would genuinely be interested in it.

So with my reasoning laid out, does it sound worth it? I'd essentially be targeting entrepreneurs for this blog, so i thought I'd just ask here before I take any steps.

Would this interest you? Is Medium the way to go?

submitted by /u/LemonMYSnicket
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2vnKxlF
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario