jueves, 1 de marzo de 2018

Best arbitrage/flipping opportunities? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi everyone — I currently have quite a bit of money to get started in a flipping or arbitrage opportunity, and I have found a few that are attractive, things like FBA, iPhones, cars, auctions, estate sales, etc., but I wanted to ask the community and see if anyone might be able to suggest opportunities that I didn’t know about.

I’m also very interested in gray market arbitrage, so if anyone knows of anything that can be bought in one country that sells for a lot more in another country, that would be amazing.

I’m really looking for anything where I can just buy low and sell a little higher. I already know about opportunities in real estate, but that’s something I’m working up to. For now, I want to know what I can buy for $300 to $3,000 and make a few hundred to a few thousand on per flip. Literally anything, I want to know about it even if it’s shipping containers full of sex toys.

I once heard of some people who were buying rail cars full of lumber that didn’t get used and making a ton of money marking the lumber up and reselling it. That’s also an example of the sort of thing I’m looking for. I know of a few of these opportunities here and there but I have yet to find the one that makes me have that ‘a-ha’ moment like “Yes!! That’s the one!!”

Post a comment or PM me if you want to exchange or discuss ideas. Thanks in advance to all who reply.

PS — No G-d d-n f-g drop shipping bulls-t! Please and thank you. 😁

submitted by /u/OneTaoThree
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2oIy2uT
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario