viernes, 2 de marzo de 2018

How could I sell and advertise to the Chinese market? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi never sold to china before and wondering how would you do it, I have heard of Alibaba but is very confusing because Alibaba group with tmall and so many others.

Where would I advertise for Chinese to see my product will Alibaba tmall ect be good enough just put my product on and they will see it?

and last of all how would I name my products would I use google translate? Ive heard that It does get translations wrong or do I pay and get a interpreter online or in person?

Thank to all the people who comment in advance!

submitted by /u/ThatCRAPPYPLAYER
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2FOjnXz
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario