jueves, 1 de marzo de 2018

How to proceed in a high-end boutique niche? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi r/Entrepreneur,

My father and I are developing a family run guitar manufacturing business in which he designs, hand-crafts, and assembles professional quality boutique guitars, and I market, sell, and distribute.

One of the may selling points our brand has over our competition is our innovative, never before done tool-less intonation bridge with our spring pin saddle design. Additionally, our guitars also feature our never before done fingered-fretboards which allow the player a more efficient look at neck placement and help to improve playability. The technology used within our from-scratch, hand crafted hardware was designed by my father to maximize intonation setting efficiency by completely removing the need for tools during the intonation process. We believe this is a revolutionary design luthiers, guitar players, and guitar fans alike will benefit from, so it is for this reason (paired with the high grade quality production of out hand-crafted guitars) that we will begin selling with a high-end price tag.

So far, I have began to develop our instagram presence with organic development, however I am now turning to r/Entrepreneur to help me figure out how to funnel more "high-end" specific users to our page. I use common hashtags and interact with fellow guitar fans, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of better resources for finding higher quality leads in this specific market?

For now, our website is under development as funds are low at the moment (guitar making is expensive and I'm a poor college student!), however we are excited to table at a guitar show in our area this month!

Any and all advice is much appreciated, thank you very much!

Jake

Our instagram is @dewarguitars if you would like to check out our cool and innovative designs!

submitted by /u/JakeDewar
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2oIAQIG
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario