Hello everyone, I am brand new to selling my own products and have questions regarding importing goods to the U.S. I've been trying to research but it is very difficult to find all information needed and I'm not sure if I am missing anything else. I was wondering if anyone could help answer? 1. Country of Origin needs to be marked. Does this need to go on the actual product itself or can it be on the packaging? Does the distributor, manufacturer, contact information (address, website, etc.) need to be visible as well? 2. I'm not too familiar with HTS. If I understand correctly, the supplier/manufacturer should know the code and can provide this to me so I can estimate how much I'd be paying when importing? Do I need this code labeled as well? 3. How do I know what requirements are needed such as warning labels, age ranges (ex. Ages 3+), etc.? My product doesn't seem very dangerous to require it but you never know.
Thank you.
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2CW7NGM
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario