jueves, 1 de marzo de 2018

Monetizing simple web apps through Patreon. Pros/cons? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey everyone,

I'm a web developer and dabble in some small side projects. Mostly web apps and websites that provide a small service or niche benefit while being easy to use and very simplistic in design.

I'd like to monetize some of them without having to run ads throughout the sites, and was torn between creating paid tiers, starting up a Patreon, or a combination of both. I've seen other developers run Patreons for software or apps, and figured it would be an easy way to consolidate payment for a variety of projects while providing tiered benefits across the board, and because of it's ubiquity users might be more inclined to contribute.

However, I feel like it also might come off as cheap and it might prevent a scale-up in the event the app or site starts taking off. In that regard I was thinking just setting up tiers on each individual product, all set up with a Stripe account. Maybe doing both, but I'm not sure if that would be overkill.

Any ideas, or anyone have a similar situation they're in?

submitted by /u/DrDiv
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2FazZuH
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario