jueves, 1 de marzo de 2018

Need order fulfillment solution for FB business, squarespace vs. shopify vs other solution entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I have a small niche, facebook based business. I currently do all of my selling through FB using paypal invoicing. I need a better solution for order fulfillment. Paypal works ok for printing one label, but fails for multi-orders. The interface for invoices is terrible.

So I figured I would add a website as a small showcase, but mainly to simplify order fulfillment. The website would only get inventory at certain times, which would be depleted almost immediately (FB customers using the site to place orders). So im not concerned about driving traffic to the site.

But ultimately, I just need faster order fulfillment. I have a dymo 4xl printer for shipping labels and laser printer for packing slips. I need something that will effortlessly print both without resizing or any other drama. I need to be able to do this in batch mode as well.

whats my best option here?

submitted by /u/BimmerJustin
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2t8Ft4c
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario