Starting from the age of around 9 or 10, I had been obsessed with both hacking and the tech industry of the time (mostly Apple and Steve Jobs). From there I decided to build my own computer and install Mac OS on it since the Apple computers I'd need to program iOS apps were very expensive for us. Simultaneously, I'd build things for fun (built websites for pretend companies, emulated anything I couldn't afford, drafted up app ideas, and maybe not so related was when I built a hologram projector during a Yugioh obsession. Once I got to middle school, I surprisingly got on a nationally-ranked science competition team and put a lot of time into that mostly because I got in. Only recently have I realized that's not what I really want to do, and what I had a passion for before is what I want to convert my mindset back to. Frankly, I'm finding it hard to do that and I don't feel nearly as innovative as used to be.
I'm asking to know what some of the things you've built are, and maybe what some of your other interests are related to startups. I'm mentally mixed up as to whether 1) I'm just in a negative period emotionally or 2) I need some sort of jumpstart to get me going, as I'm nowhere near as passionate and obsessed about this as I used to be. I know it can't be that this kind of stuff doesn't interest me anymore because the time I tried building startup-type stuff throughout the past year had been very stimulating.
Thanks a lot for any help with this.
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2FKgK94
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario