viernes, 2 de marzo de 2018

Tear My Landing Page to Shreds entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

http://www.workwizrd.com

As you can tell, WorkWizrd is a new service automation platform. Instead of just generating leads, it completely automates scheduling with no monthly fee. I had a previous iteration with an existing customer base (more of an MVP) and now to more adequately suit their needs and expand I am moving on to the second iteration of my product. This is the business facing landing page. I'll be finishing up the customer facing landing page soon, something along the lines of what Airbnb has, i.e. "Get something done in [city]."

Let me know what you think!

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/nubbyskrubbins
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2GZiBpP
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario