jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

How to price my service properly? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello guys, I'm running an app that is worth $2,000. Now, the payment of the client will be 50% initial for using the app then after wards 50% when they are satisfied by the app. The problem I'm having is a long term income generating app. As I can view it when the contract is done I need to, again, find new clients and do the same pricing in which when I don't have one then I will be stuck or worst close business.

Is there a strategies or other payment plans on how I can make customers and my service do long term contract that will maintain the business and hopefully make it bigger or sell it to companies.

submitted by /u/gdiocarez
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nyda8R
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario