jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

Started 3D printing business can't get any customers entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

 I started [my business](www.sculp.me) couple of months ago. I was doing stuff here and there but I couldn't start actually getting customers without an office. I need an office•studio to scan people. I have leased a studio 3 weeks ago. First they asked me to deposit $1300 for 2 months. I thought it was meant for the first 2 months. Appears it is a security deposit that will be returned at the end of the year. Then electric company asked me to make $1700 security deposit, which will be returned after 2 years. Although I have 1 year lease... I was planning to advertise online and attend every trade show or event possible. BUT I have exactly $54 in my bank account and I have to pay rent next week... I was so happy when my 2nd customer placed an order last week. However the payment is on hold by PayPal until April 10th... Everyone says you need enough money to fund your business for at least first 6 months. I thought it was bullsh*t.. Appears it's not. NEVER MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE.. I have one of the coolest products and 0 customers.. Enough complaining, entrepreneurs NEVER GIVE UP!! We only push forward!! 💪🏼 I'm willing to pay you per customer you refer to me! shoot me an e-mail: gio@sculp.me Every supporter who'll decide to back me up and place an order with me will earn a 20OFF and my huge respect! I know how to pay back to supporters! Here's my [website](www.sculp.me) any advice, suggestion, critics are more than welcome! Any business offer or partnering options are even more welcome!!! 

Thank you r/entrepreneur community you guys rock! 🤘🏻

submitted by /u/Gio_13
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nydXXh
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario