lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

Gym Shoes entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi Entrepreneur

Having seen fitness brands such as GymShark take off and compete with Nike/Adidas/Under Armour via influencer marketing, I was thinking about doing the same with shoes.

I would partner with a friend who specialised in fashion design, and I would work on the more commercial side of things. So I guess I have 3 questions for you:

1 - What start-up capital do you think we would need? Would it be thousands? Gymshark only started by sending out a few handmade vests to YouTubers and then offered them a "athlete" deal 2 - Does anyone have experience in the shoe manufacturing sector? Will Alibaba be a good place to start? 3 - What issues do you think I might face?

At the minute we are clearly at the very early stages and I am just trying to come up with a plan to discuss with my friend.

submitted by /u/tp3753
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2rOGGM7
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario