lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

Help me out! SEO Presentation earn by blogging adsense income

Hello r/SEO!

I am in need of any advice or suggestions for a presentation focused on SEO for junior front end web developers! This is a show&tell type of presentations around the tech industry and they all have been very interesting so far! I'm actually intimidated and believe what I have so far won't give justice to SEO! I currently plan on having a brief explanation, list a few ways to affect SEO as developers and show off some tools! (mozbar). I really wish to have an interactive part to my presentation, present some cool code and hopefully show the power of SEO if possible?

Just a little more background, I'm currently in a bootcamp for front-end development. I truly believe this group of people are very talented and big things will come in the future and hopefully I can interest them in SEOs. I am no expert in SEO by any means, my only experience is from a small digital marketing job for a small company. My interest in SEO is actually what got me into web development because I felt like I was very restricted to what I can do in my previous position and hope this opens up a few doors for me.

BONUS: There's a possibility that it will be filmed! I'll happily share it even though my presentation skills suck.

submitted by /u/TRNG
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2rPqGcE
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario