lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

Help setting up an automated Twitter growth system entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi r/Entrepreneur,

I'm hoping someone can help me by providing a step-by-step process for establishing an automated twitter system... preferably using only free tools, or inexpensive tools.

More specifically, I'm looking for a system that accomplishes the following:

  1. Automatically "likes" tweets containing a specific keyword or hashtag.

  2. Automatically Follows people that tweet using that keyword or hashtag.

  3. Automatically sends a DM to someone who follows me.

I'm currently using Hootsuite to batch-schedule tweets manually and it's working okay but does someone have a recommended solution for automating content curation to be fed to twitter? I.e. automatically loads articles from a given publication or containing a given keyword to your hootsuite feed?

Any best practices and resources would be greatly appreciated!!

submitted by /u/morningwoodwatches
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2rfpkHF
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario