lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

How cutthroat are people in business? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I just rewatched The Social Network and I know of the real life events, how protective should one be of their business ideas and such, like apps, especially in the early stages

I remember once in HS (in college now) and I was working on a personal project and I invited a few people to help me. One of the guys eventually started taking over and refused to let me run the project. He directed everyone throughout and eventually got all the credit and was a complete asshole to me and pretended like everything was his idea and yada straight to my face and I was helpless

I feel like the same would happe nif I did something like create an app. I would be,lets say the Winvlevoss twins and get screwed voer by a Mark Zuckerberg (even though it is very debateable on if he screwed them)

submitted by /u/KtoMM199
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qsXus2
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario