I've come to terms that sometimes things won't go the way I hoped and that, for whatever reason, will miss out on an great opportunity that has presented itself.
Though, there is some regret and dwelling, I try not to focus on it too much or too long as I will lose focus on the next opportunity that presents itself.
One of the ways of doing this is I will allow myself a set amount of time (15 to 30 minutes) to contemplate the lost opportunity (and why) while doing something productive (e.g. working out).
It's kind of like going through the grieving process of acceptance and moving on.
I would be interested in knowing how others handle it as well?
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2s8pizm
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario