lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

How to find a quality Co-Packer for new supplement company? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey guys.

New to setting up supply chains here, and having a minor hiccup trying to get my supplement line going.

I've already found and sourced the raw powder I'll be selling from China, and getting it here (U.S.) should be no issue. From there, I'll be sending a sample to recieve a COA; also no issue. Where I'm getting stumped is finding a quality co-packer in the U.S. to put the powder into capsules, the capsules into bottles, and my label on the bottle.

My business is Orlando-based, so I've been primarily looking for Florida-based co-packers, but am having very little luck. I've sent out plenty of e-mails but am not getting any responses; the e-mails are well-written and professional, so I can only assume the contract packing companies themselves are not particularly active anymore.

Should I be looking to have the supplements co-packed in China instead (I assume this would be far more expensive when it comes to shipping)? Does anyone have any experience with supplement co-packing? Preferably on the East Coast to keep costs low?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Tyler42104
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2rOh1D8
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario