lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

I'm having trouble getting my first customer for my SaaS Hiring platform. What am I missing? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi all!

I've built and marketed my product HireLoop for a few months, but am having trouble finding my first customer. I've been able to generate some interest, get some users to sign up, but haven't converted a customer yet :( I've tried giving the product away at $0 cost with no luck.

The feedback I've gotten from potential customers seem to have been mostly positive with a sprinkling of wishes, but no trends.

Can I get some brutally honest feedback on the product and what it (or I'm) missing? If you were hiring tomorrow, why WOULDN'T you use my product?

Thanks <3

submitted by /u/deedubaya
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qzEPGj
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario