lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

Seeking a myriad of advice from business owners mostly with ecomm entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey reddit, so this may be a little long post and a little all over the place so forgive me.

Just a little context before all of this, I am not interested in ever doing mlm bs and ripping off people by selling shitty products or creating a youtube channel to showcase my inflated numbers without context to the true profit or anything of that nature, im only saying this because if you're someone whos killing it making $10k a month or however much I don't want your advice. I genuinely want and know I can build a sustainable brand if I put in the time I don't want a quick buck.

I am a 21 year old beginner entrepreneur who has started a Pet Supplies brand on Amazon with a private label product, I just broke over $1200 in sales in my first 3 weeks it is my first time with any Ecomm or online selling, my profit margins are actually pretty low and I am spending alot on PPC right now so I am probably only netting 15% profit of that but I am extremely ecstatic because I want so much more than just amazon, I really want to build a brand.

So this is where I need your help, I have made my own brand pages on social media and am currently only doing Facebook and Instagram I don't mean to sound presumptuous but I really don't see the value in building a twitter or pinterest for my brand right now because I feel the roi on those for the time spent on them as an emerging brand is really not worth it (I don't like any automation tools as they giveup control of your account I tried out instagress and hated it)

My Facebook is at 10k likes, which 9,000 are from India and before you scold me they're not bought from a website I targeted them on ads and I know alot of people would say they're are useless because they cannot buy your product I think I can eventually sell to them but in the present it is for social proof and to create virality, because they do engage at a nice rate some photos.

Instagram I have been struggling only at about 460 followers but all are from U.S or U.K for the most part.

  1. My question is although my audiences are small how can I leverage them to help continue to build my brand? For example I tried a giveaway of some free products last week on IG and it really didn't gain much traction 2.How can I get my own unique video for social media? I want to create better content like cute puppy videos or inspirational animals videos but I want them to be edited and branded by me until i can outsource that, instead of sharing others videos. As of right now i am mostly using free commercial use stock photos and while they're still cute I know videos are where its at. I was tihnking of just making a post on Craigslist offering to pay someone that works around a lot of animals to give me a certain amount of video each week.... i am not sure if that would even work or if theres another platform or way I can get some content?

Future Plans: Amazon is my bread and butter and my 6 month goal is to hit 10,000 in sales in a month by December, I've read extensively about dropshipping/shopify and making an online store but I feel those are much harder without an audience or a source of outside traffic to direct.

I am currently sitting at a conversion rate of 41.8% on my product but it is still new in a competitive market so I am averaging about 10 sales a day but I have a few questions for anyone who does Amazon. I am sitting at the 12-15th place on the first page (For the main keyword) and I get a few organic sales but it seems 75% of my sales come from PPC which really eats my margins, and I cann only optimize so much because there are very few search terms for my product so its kind of a high bidder. I know my product is great but at the same time its a common household item so my next shipment I have thought of an inexpensive useful addition to add for differentiation to give more value and try and make it as best as it can be for a simple item.

  1. How can I bring in more organic traffic?
  2. Does anyone else have experience with PPC in a very competitive but small keyword campaign?

And my last question is if anyone knows about freight forwarding or uess it I would like to pm you about it because I have a number of questions about it for my next shipment.

edit: Oh and I definitely welcome any tips/advice/criticism or questions.

submitted by /u/IntroEntre
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qtyl0J
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario