I've read several times that businesses that find relatively quick success often have owners who are applying knowledge they gained from running previous businesses. Having been in business for 5 years now, I feel like I could apply much of what I've learned to another enterprise, especially during the slower months of the year.
My company does video production, so I have access to the resources necessary to create high quality video content in an extremely cost-effective and rapid way. I've also developed several websites as a personal hobby. I figure with these two abilities I could start several different types of businesses and find some moderate success. I see people talking on this subreddit frequently about affiliate marketing - is this the right avenue for me? Is there some other idea that I'm clearly overlooking?
Apologies for the selfish post, but want to make sure I'm exploring all options!
TL:DR - Own a video production company and am proficient at web design. Slow summer months are coming up. What other type of business can I explore?
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2r4uQw8
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario