jueves, 1 de marzo de 2018

[ADVICE NEEDED] Trying to decide where to take this concept I'm currently designing and need some guidance. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello, r/Entrepreneur!

I’m in the process of putting the final touches of a website design (using Sketch) and I’m looking for advice as to what platform I should look towards to launch it on and how to go about doing that.

About the website: The website will need ecommerce capabilities as I will be selling about 5 or so products on it. However, the website will be more of an organized content site, so having capabilities to host content is arguably more important than ecommerce.

The best example I can provide without giving it away is that my concept l be similar in nature https://www.chemicool.com/. My site has nothing to do with Chemicool and will by no means have anything to do with the periodic table / elements, but the Chemicool website is organized well in that it has a landing page for each element, and each element page is structured the same way and has the same template. My site will be a similar concept, with the addition of a small ecommerce store and a blog.

I’m not a software developer and I think I would need help building this, unless I can find a platform that would give me a WYSIWYG editor. Some platforms I’ve considered are Shopify, Wix, and WordPress/WooCommerce. I'm open to hiring someone on Upwork to get this launched.

Ideally, once the site is set up, I wouldn’t have to have a software developer touch it rather than the occasional bit of maintenance. My design isn’t overly complicated (it’s pretty darn minimal actually).

About me: My strengths are digital marketing (SEO, social media, and AdWords especially) and design (graphic design and illustration via Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch). Again, I’m not a software developer, though I’ve closely worked with software developers the past decade. This is my 3rd entrepreneurial venture. For the past 8 years, I ran a social media SaaS app as the non-technical cofounder. I sold my shares back to my business partners and exited with a chunk of change, and this is my next project.

Thanks for any guidance you might provide!

submitted by /u/AlbertFortknight
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2F5VNbH
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario