jueves, 1 de marzo de 2018

Is $30/photo a reasonable rate for a product photographer? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi All,

I am getting ready to launch a new product in the eco-friendly consumables market. I have 40 products and I am looking for 2 photos per product do 80 photos total.

I tried contacting a local photographer who quoted me $30/photo, so $2400 for the full set. Is this a reasonable price? I am located in Seattle where everything is expensive, but I am wondering if I should shop around more (didn't hear back from 5 others, 2 are booked up and 1 person's style was not a fit).

submitted by /u/mlmmama
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2oCbb52
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario