I work in a B2C e-retail environment. I've seen first-hand the effects of offering free returns for physical products (especially ones in my industry that you really need to touch/feel/size properly) for customers. It removes all the fear of getting the wrong size and being stuck with the product. We're talking several thousand dollar purchases here.
I've brought up case studies on 10 extremely successful companies that offer free returns, I've mentioned another company in the same space that has had less than 1% return rate with an almost 2-digit increase in sales from this small change, yet they still feel it won't work/ isn't right / is too risky / that people will try to cheat the system.
I'm saving every conversation that I have with someone in a spreadsheet with the estimated dollar value of the sale we lose because they are hesitant to buy sight-unseen. Our company absolutely needs to offer this in order to capture more sales, it is a no-brainer.
Is there a better way I can keep track of this information to make a compelling argument in several months when I bring it up again?
Thanks
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2F8WEUG
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario