As my full time job, I create and maintain procedures. Imagine, "LEGO" instructions or "IKEA" assembly instructions.
I do this for a high tech company, to get on-boarding of new employees as fast as possible, so they can start producing asap. This is also the first step in automation All hail our AI overlords as you end up putting logical thought processes ie algorithms on "paper", and later you can automate those tasks.
But all jokes aside, I am really curious whether this could be a marketable skill? Have you heard of companies, that offer such services?
All advice is most welcome.
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2FHksjz
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario