I'm a 28 y/o guy, 3x triathlete and 2x half-marathoner. My dad has run 30 marathons. I know and believe in the positive mental health benefits of cardiovascular exercise. I have zip-zero-zilch personal training knowledge but I gave an Uber ride to a guy who was 31 and said he's been making six figures as a personal trainer for ~35 clients since he was age 24. I myself have bipolar type 2 rapid cycling which is why this idea appealed to me, I want to help depressed people and would do it for a bargain price since I know most depressed people are probably listlessly employed. Do I need licenses/ credentials for this? Or could I practically copy-paste this very same Reddit post onto Craigslist/ NextDoor and find potential clients? It's just an idea, and I thought it would post it here. Sorry if it's not right for this subreddit, it's just where I thought to post it.
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2HUcUL4
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario