Hi I'm new to selling stuff online, I have a pretty engagdd following in my local area on Instagram, in the health niche. I've made a few sells on my website but I'm looking to create my own product inspired by Four Sigmatic's Mushroom Coffee. Ive been trying to create the best recipe and my recipe is very similar to their list of ingredients.
So my question is how can I go about selling a product that is very similar to another product on the market ? Is this even legal ? Can I get sued ? How do I know if they have patented the recipe? If so can I make a small tweak in the recipe And sell it as my own ?
And finally one more question : do I have to get regulated or verified by some government agency before I start selling my coffee ? ( I'm.in Canada if that can help)
Thanks you guys ,!
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2HWNdK3
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario