jueves, 1 de marzo de 2018

Need recommendations for printing UPC barcodes entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I have been researching and asking real life friends/entrepreneurs for advice, but can't find a solution for my specific needs.

 

I currently have 64 different SKU (Stock Keeping Units) which amounts to over 100,000 individual items that needs UPC barcodes on each one of them. I did some research and discovered that FEDEX/UPS provides free 4"x 6" shipping labels but not smaller UPC labels, so this will help cut down costs for me in the shipping labels. But I will still need smaller barcode labels roughly around 1"x 2" to UPC label my products.

 

I've done a simple calculation based off of Uline.com prices for the Dymo Twin Turbo direct thermal printer ($100 on Amazon), and the proprietary labels rolls these Dymo printers require you to use ($10/roll, 450 labels) which amounts to over $2200 just for UPC labeling my products!

 

Does anyone have any experience with printing UPC barcodes? I bought the Rollo Direct Thermal Printer for my 4"x 6" shipping labels. But I will need a recommendation to print the UPC barcodes.

 

1) Did you print them yourself? Or find someplace online to do it? (Based off of speculation, I think printing them myself would be cheaper since the sheer volume of UPC labels needed for 100,000 items would be more expensive from sites like www.avery.com)

 

2) Which printers did you use (thermal transfer or direct thermal)? And could you provide the exact model number. (Just looking at Zebra 450 model there's so many different variations of it, it gets confusing).

 

3) Where would you recommend I buy the label rolls at?

 

I appreciate you in advance for taking the time to respond.

 

Edit: Formatting and spelling

submitted by /u/phatlynx
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2F7kL6j
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario