I need help sorting out this business idea. This is mainly targeted to those who are experienced/running a business in the tshirt- & print on demand world. Since I watched some YT videos about this topic I noticed that many sellers sell on different platforms at once (teazily, shirtee, spreadshirt, you name them).
Now I figured, to upload a new design you have to go to X different websites and go through X different uploading masks. Wouldn't it be much more timesaving to go to 1 website and go through 1 uploading mask (even having standart adjustments whatever) but upload to all those platforms at one?
Do you think there would be a marked or is every bigger seller getting virtual assistances etc to outsource that timeconsuming task and they don't care anyway?
I did a little bit of research and while I was able to find many platforms with API's I couldn't find a tool that provides the exact same service I just described. Though the Youtuber I watched mentioned he knew some tool which however cost 70$/month which leads to my second question:
Do you know a tool that solves this problem?
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2oIYGE0
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario