Hey all, I have a weird problem. I had a website previously where I wrote quite a number of articles. Now I want to change the domain name and start up a new blog altogether. Can you please tell me if I can take some of my articles from the previous website and use it in my new one. I should probably mention that the old site would remain on the internet. It is not going to be shut down anytime soon. I would also publish the said articles under the same name.
Is there any way this could be potentially bad for me in terms of SEO? I am an absolute beginner so need you help.
Thank you.
[link] [comments]
from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2t3IJOh
via IFTTT
can blogging make money
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario