Looking to establish a reliable supply chain for my supplement business. I've sourced the raw powder from China, but still require a contract packaging company and distributor, amongst other services.
I am having difficulty finding a reliable supplement co-packer in my region, and starting to look towards the turnkey solutions.
What I am wondering is whether these turnkey solutions often save the investor money as a "packaged deal," and less headache as a one-stop solution, or if they end up costing far more for the convenience? The only literature I can find online about it is in blog posts written by turnkey sites (obviously biased). Would love to hear your experiences.
Thanks!
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qsRcsJ
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario