lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

I have a UNIQUE Amazon product that has been tested on the market and now I'm seeking your help! entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I have a product that is selling and is the only one in the market currently. It ranks first in Amazon when I was a regular seller and now that I'm in the transition of becoming a professional seller on there it will undoubtedly rank first as well (I have removed the product for reasons stated below- mostly because I don't want to get in trouble with IP laws). I did not advertise the product, did not do any outreach and still went well despite that (I can show revenue from this year and last year- it is a summer product so it sells only from May to September). The product is patented but there are NO products out there like it. It's no exaggeration when I say there's none.

Now, this is where I want you to come in. The idea was patented sometime in the 70's and is still owned by a IP firm in Oklahoma. I want to buy the patent from them as I will control all the market share for this product. The product is in the construction field and I see a need for every construction worker to have it.

All this to say that this thing has infinite potential. I wholeheartedly believe this business idea is in the ballpark of 2 commas.

I am looking for a business partner to invest and in return said business partner will receive equity. Thanks and Happy Memorial!

submitted by /u/francisco_ortiz1
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qszcyy
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario